Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Weekend

We had a very busy weekend. On Friday night Kassidy's BFF, Gabby spent the night with us. They have been best friends since my friend Jennifer and I were pregnant with them. They now talk about being college roommates. :) Saturday was soccer Saturday and both the girls had soccer games. Unfortunately both of their teams lost. Kaitlyn's team is now 4-1 on the season and Kassidy's team is 1-3. Hopefully we'll have better luck next weekend. Scott and I were actually able to go out on a date on Saturday night. So we went to see "Nights of Rondanthe" and go out to dinner. The movie was excellent. I am a big Nicholas Sparks fan and have enjoyed all his books. On Sunday, we went over to my Dad and Jeanne's house for brunch. Chris,Jack and Samantha were also over. We really enjoyed seeing them. It's amazing how quickly the kids are growing. Jack has such a great sense of humor and Sam is talking so much now..I just love those kids...:)

No comments: